Hatha, Transformational and Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training Retreat
in Las Palmas Gran Canaria, Spain.
Intensive 200hr and 300hr Yoga Teacher Training Courses,
Build up your course hours one retreat at a time !
We tailor training programs to suit you which include Yoga asana (postures), pranayama (breathing), simple mantra and highly regarded meditation techniques.
Our course gives you a very special qualification -with our GGYC Power of Three Yoga Program of Hatha, The SriMa Transformational Yoga program & a lovely varied insight to Vinyasa Flow.
These retreats are extremely well mentored, organised and varied. Courses are organised by a specific focus to give students excellent instruction. Adequate rest, reflection and personal practice time is arranged on both the weekends and weekdays as appropriate. You are free to arrange you own accommodation to suit your own lifestyle.
This 200hr Yoga Teacher Training YAI Certification allows you to teaching in gyms, schools, or to corporate. Pregnancy and Childrens and Teens modifications included.
Our courses are YAI Fully accredited and a joy to attend. See our testimonials page for student reviews over the years. For even more reviews please check our page on Facebook.
Teacher training Retreat Date: 31st October - 7th November 2020 ~Adjusted around Covid 19 restrictions
11th October - 17th October 2021 Taking bookings now.
Yoga Teaching Venue: Hotel Concorde, Las Palmas Gran Canaria,
200hr YAI Full Teacher Certified qualification - A week long retreat at a time!
Accommodation Options widely available on this beautiful Island to suit your own budget....
- 7 Day Retreat or 7 Day Yoga Teacher Training one week at a time. You can visit for 3 pr 5 days if you prefer.
- For our Teacher Trainees staying longer than 7 days i.e. 21 days or 28 days, when available, you can choose to stay in one of numerous local hotels, hostels or apartments in Gran Canaria. We can offer our own luxury 3 bedroom shared apartments where you can enjoy your leisure time with your yoga buddies if you prefer. Talk to us about your options.
- Our fantastic 200hr or 300hr Expert Yoga Teacher Training Week Long Retreat programs run in a variety of venues, with a range of early and evening classes, study and leisure time. We believe flexibility is the key, and we want you to make the most of your stay on this beautiful Island.
- See our Store for all your options HERE
Just some of the things you can expect with us this October/November
- Monday to Thursday: 9.30am - 5pm. Fantastic mid week courses help bring your yoga instruction to a whole new level.
- Weekends -We just require one rest day from Asana every week. The 3 day 'weekend' can be 'me time' but it doesn't have to be! We just keep on rolling!
- Take what you like leave the rest. These programs give you time to practice and apply what you have learned. Spend time alone or with others.
- Use the smaller yoga studios on the weekends as you wish, ( we have early morning, evening and weekend class options if you want to keep the Asana going ) or do just rest or practice in the park, visit the forest or maybe head to the beach for some kite surfing, surfing or lazy sunny days.
- Everything is at hand. This is an excellent location in the heart of Les Cantaras, so it gives you the best of all worlds.
- Located in the heart of Las Palmas at only 50 metres from the famous beach and the promenade of Las Canteras
- Travel to the South of the island by road for an hour or even climb the mountains. Take time to explore the customs and culture of the beautiful Gran Canaria or simply take time to yourself, your training group or family and friends.
- We can arrange accommodation for however many people you wish to bring with you. Take this opportunity to combine a sun holiday with learning, family and friends.
Special Treatment for our Student Teachers
Our Deputy Teacher for our 200hr and 300hr GGYC YAI Yoga Teacher Training Retreat weeks in Gran Canaria is Stephen Mullen from Serenity Escapes. Stephen will be on hand for a range of personal and holistic treatments, as well as supporting Sri Radha and everyone on their Yoga Teacher Training course.
Stephen will also be on hand to offer a range of additional Day Spa treatments and you may book these to suit yourself and your pocket.
Included in every package, for every student of ‘Yoga Fees only’ or ‘with Accommodation’, is one gift per person, a spa treatment with Stephen, our Deputy Yoga Teacher.
Q. Are you already a Yoga Teacher? Looking to seriously up-skill ?
Why not check out our 300hr and 500hr Training options Onlin.
Up- skill and spend time with some great people in our community hubs. You can add to your own completed 200hr qualifications with a 300hr GGYC YAI Diploma, covered over a 7 day minimum on Retreat program, with a study focus of your choice.
Our 500hr Hatha and Vinyasa flow program absolutely overflows with insight and can be completed over a two year program where you complete a log your practice hours and experience and add on the 500hr curriculum from GGYC.
These programs go way and above the standard rates of many yoga training's around the world and we are very pleased to talk your through your training options.
You may wish to attend one, two or more weeks or attend additional weeks in the future with us on Gran Canaria or in one of our other locations.
Dr Sri Radha and our GGYC Team will be delighted to help guide you and help you make the best decision for you.
Please call us on +353 (0) 85 7151321 or email us on our contact page to make that happen.
Download a Hatha, Transformational and Vinyasa Flow Teacher Training Contract Here to read our TERMS and CONDITIONS
See Reading List and Curriculum to print off here as suits you.