200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Courses 2021-2022We teach happy Hatha, Transformational and Vinyasa Flow Yoga for all ages to keep fit in body, mind and soul. With non-religious, wonderfully simple, spiritual programs.
- GGYC Yoga Teacher Training Courses are our specialty! 200 hr, Foundation and follow on 300 hr YAP and YAI and 500 hr YAI Senior Teacher Training Courses are available.
- 200hr Yoga Teacher Training – 11 Weekends over 10 months available from both Galway and Cork.
- 200hr Intensive Learning Yoga Teacher Training Certifications run from 3 to 4 weeks of study Monday to Thursday
- Next Galway based Global access Intensive June 7 2021 Now Online
- Next Cork based Global access Intensive July 5 2021 Now Online
- Instalment options available. See Prospectus.
- Early Bird rate of €2200.00 now available for all courses in Ireland. This must be paid no later than one month before the course starts. Easy Instalment payments are also available Costs of full fees are €2500.00 in Ireland
- New Courses taking bookings now for September 2021 and also January 2022 – December 2022
- The GGYC YAI Steppingstone 300 hr Diploma Course is an additional 100 hr 5 weekend (or 10 day minimum on Intensives ) course available for those who are already 200 hr trained teachers with us or any other Training Organization. The cost of these can be reduced from a full Senior Qualification with GGYC if required. Extra time to up-skill your stretches and yoga study with Dr Sri Radha!
- We also offer the 300hr YAP Senior Instructor and the 500hr YAI Senior Yoga Teacher mentored course.
- Call us on 085 7151321 to chat over your options.
GGYC A space of personal development and joyousness around hard work and practice.
What to expect – The work we cover in the first half of your course is very much focused on the Physical Body however we are very much aware that the Emotional Pranic Body, the Mental Body and the Psychic Body of the Wisdom Mind. We allow ourselves time to consider these concepts and honour the work of great Masters and Sages as we learn our basics and encourage our growth and progression.
The second half of the course will continue to build the Five Module Program that is the GGYC TTC structure. Examinations for these courses are kept to a minimum, however we do have short Module quizzes. We only have small numbers on courses and do so in particular so to be able to keep close contact with the inquiring minds of student teachers along their path. Progress is divided into both personal and professional development and awareness is gauged by continual assessment and encouragement.
There is a requirement for each student at Foundation Level to submit a 3000- 5000 word essay of an agreed yoga topic of their choice at the end of the course prior to graduation. This gives the student teacher an opportunity to study in depth, a yogic concept that interests them in particular. There is a open book exam youdo form home and submit and and online 60 min Asana assessment.
From June 2020 we have moved all courses online. Our training will be interactive with Sri Radha ensuring you the same quality training experience with flexibility and choice.
All our courses have a variety of study– including asana, at Hatha Transformational and Vinyasa FLow levels, pranayama, mantra, mudra and bandha to the philosophy, theory and history of yoga, as well as yoga anatomy and physiology. Students undergo both professional and personal development and will also cover teaching skills and yoga business principles.
200hr Yoga Teacher Training Winter Weekends & 200hr Yoga Teacher Training Summer Intensives
TAKING BOOKINGS FOR JUNE and JULY 2021 Midweek Intensives and September -June 2022 11 Weekend Courses
Early Bird Investment Fee: €2,200 must be paid no later than one month before the course begins
Full Investment Fee: €2,500 Instalment options also avialalbe.
Book early and pay by instalments to ease the costs of training.
For ALL Training Dates Access our GGYC 2021/2022 Prospectus
TAKING BOOKINGS FOR JUNE 2021 Live Online Global -we will be online live from May 31st 2021 for preparatory work.
TAKING BOOKINGS FOR JULY 2021 Live Online Global
Our summer Intensive Courses for all levels, run for three weeks to one month Monday to Thursday and also have a 5 Star Bundle of Benefits. These enable students to visit for up to 1-2 years on the weekend courses and other intensive courses, workshops and retreats that are running during the training year.
By training with Golden Glow Yoga College, you will have the advantage of being part of a small group to best allow you to gradually build your confidence and establish your own style and rhythm using methodology from GGYC created to refelct both classic and contemporary style. The structured influence from Yoga Alliance, Yoga Alliance Professionals and Yoga Alliance International within GGYC has created a blended learning geared to Hatha basics, Transformational Yoga system, and Vinyasa flow insight. The Core principles of training are clearly set out in our Three Training Manuals. There are Five Mandatory Reading books. Please see the Prospectus for more details.
Our training is an amazing awakening and focuses in particular on creating an awareness of the four bodies and five beings of the physical, panic, mental, psychic and the spiritual. Transformational Yoga uses Kundalini insight aims to awaken all five bodies and the seven chakra points in order to experience a continuous state of physical health and stamina, emotional balance, higher mental guidance, unconditional love, faith and spiritual bliss consciousness.
Transformational Yoga is an integral yoga system that goes far beyond just physical exercise. While offering a complete approach to well-being, it takes into account physical, emotional, mental and spiritual aspects of health.
GGYC trainings functions on a deeper level to stimulate kundalini energy through hatha and tantra practices to move through the chakras, purifying and awakening awareness for more conscious living.