Golden Glow Yoga College
Yoga Classes, Workshops, Private Sessions, and Yoga Teacher Training Services,
Terms and Conditions
Golden Glow Yoga College GGYC and its Board of Management, hereafter known as The Board, agree to provide yoga instruction upon receipt of agreed renumeration and reserves the right to refuse admission to classes, workshops and Yoga Teacher Training Courses that is not discriminatory in nature or unlawful.
A Security of Information
- Golden Glow Yoga College takes the privacy and security of our customers and their personal information very seriously. Information collected is used strictly by us to provide our services to you and is required for the provision of our services.
- Information submitted Golden Glow Yoga College may be shared with administrative staff and teachers only and then solely for the purpose of administration and teaching.
- Customers understand that Golden Glow Yoga College engages in social media networking, such as Facebook, Twitter, Flicker etc. as part of the company’s promotional endeavours, which may involve sharing of photos or other information.
- Under no circumstances do we sell participant or personal information to others. Please note that we will not share health information that may have been provided in connection with a program, program withdrawal or request for refund.
- Golden Glow Yoga College may contact customers about upcoming events and opportunities. This will require the use of contact details. If you are uncomfortable with this please make this explicitly known to the staff via email or upon completion of your Enrolment Form. Otherwise your acceptance is deemed to have been given.
- It is requested that Customers provide details of an emergency contact, name, and phone number. This will only be used solely for this purpose. Golden Glow Yoga College reserves the right to contact emergency services in the event of concern for a customer’s health should the need arise and in the opinion of the class instructor. Golden Glow Yoga College is not liable for any costs incurred. These shall remain the responsibility of the customer or the next of kin.
- Golden Glow Yoga College will release any information that is required to be released by law or court order. In exceptional circumstances it may be necessary that we disclose your personally identifiable information if we believe, in good faith, that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable to protect the interests of Golden Glow Yoga College. We will seek to ensure that any proposed disclosure is required in the circumstances and then ensure that we disclose only the information that is required.
- B) Websites
- Links from or to web sites outside our Company websites www.goldenglowyoga.ie or www.goldenglowyoga.co.uk or www.goldenglowyoga.com or www.theglwellwellnessstudio.ie and www.thegalwaywellnessstudio.com are meant for convenience only. Golden Glow Yoga College does not review, endorse, approve or control and is not responsible for any sites linked from or to the above websites, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and Golden Glow Yoga College will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with said linking.
- Use of our domain names and trading names are limited and subject to our terms and conditions.
- C) 1) Yoga Classes – Class fees paid on-line are not refundable after 7 days of payment being made. Upon notification of intention to seek a refund /cancellation within 7 days of joining, 75% of subscription will be refunded within 14 days.
2) Yoga Private classes– are not refundable except for medical reasons, which must be certified.
A 24hour Notice of Cancellation is required otherwise the cost of the Private class is payable.
3)Yoga Workshops/Retreats– Upon notification of cancellation 14 days or more of workshop/retreat start date, 75%of the fee will be refunded within 14 days. Upon notification of cancellation 7 days before workshop/retreat date 50% of the fee will be refunded within 14 days. Thereafter, there is no refund.
In the unlikely event that a Golden Glow Yoga College workshop/ retreat or class is cancelled an alternative workshop or private class will be offered.
If daily classes, workshops, or private classes must be abandoned or interrupted due to exceptional circumstances there will not be a refund if more than half of the event has been completed (start and finish dates inclusive).
Payments and Cancellations
Golden Glow Yoga College is a yoga educational facility and offers classes, private tuition, workshops, and teacher training subject to availability. Golden Glow Yoga College cannot guarantee a place in a class or a workshop. Full payment or course fee instalment arrangements must have been made. The placement is still subject to availability agreed by the Board. Golden Glow Yoga College requires a minimum of 24 hours of notice of cancellation for classes that are pay as you go. The full cost of the class/ courses must otherwise be paid in advance and entry into classes may be suspended until payment is made.
Golden Glow Yoga College Offers do not automatically entitle other customers to the same discounts and concessions and are subject to additional Terms and Conditions contained therein.
Golden Glow Yoga College accepts no responsibility for cancellations, delays, changes or losses caused by Acts of God, war, threat of war, closure of airports, interrupted train or bus services, civil strife, natural disasters, accidents or any other events beyond our control.
Golden Glow Yoga College accepts no responsibility for injuries, illnesses, medical or psychiatric conditions of customers developed during or subsequent to classes, private sessions, workshops as well as loss of or damage to, personal property during their attendance at the College or any venue used for these purposes.
All Credit Cards for any Classes, Workshops, Private tuition or Teacher Training will be processed in Euros at the time of payment. Golden Glow Yoga College is not responsible for any fees, charges, exchange rates or additional charges levied by individual financial institutions or Credit Card companies.
Venues – Classes and Courses are now Live Interact Online
All training have contact hours which from 10th March 2020 are now able to be attended online. ‘In person training’ is held at venues deem suitable by the Board and are subject to change. Every effort is made to ensure continuity of dates arranged, location for the duration of a course of classes or Yoga Teacher Training.
Injury, pregnancy, or illness prior to or during classes, workshops, private sessions, or Yoga Teacher Training Courses It is the responsibility of the client to advise the Teacher of medical conditions, or injuries before class or private session or workshop or when interviewed for placement before Yoga Teacher Training commences.
If you are pregnant
You are strongly advised to take Pregnancy Yoga classes rather than main stream classes if you have no yoga experience. Before you commence classes please ensure the teacher is aware of your condition. All classes are taught by qualified yoga teachers who will have an awareness of pregnancy modification. Attendance and participation is entirely at the Teachers discretion and the student’s own risk.
Yoga Teacher Training should, ideally be completed by non-pregnant students and Golden Glow Yoga College reserves the right to offer alternative course hours and alternative arrangements to complete said hours if this seems in the best interest of the course participants in the event of a pregnancy during the course terms. The decision of the Board is final. Certification may be delayed to better ensure adequate training standards have been achieved through attendance hours and the student become unencumbered.
Yoga Teacher Training Programs –
All students are bound by the Terms and Conditions set out for classes, workshops and private classes as well at standards or behaviour for retreat organisers and attendees. Golden Glow Yoga College offers a placement to a student teacher on a Yoga Teacher Training Course at the discretion of it the Board of Management. Golden Glow Yoga College require a Registration/ Administration fee is paid to Golden Glow Yoga College by either electronic transfer, cheque, bank draft or cash to ensure a place is reserve. The fees are inclusive of initial certification with GGYC YAI Yoga Alliance International or Yoga Alliance Professionals, subject to agreement. Fees to GGYC are paid on the basis of non -requirement for ongoing certification fees from YAI as is the current policy and any subsequent or additional future annual fees that may become due from YAI but not applicable upon creation of this contract, are the sole responsibility of the qualified teacher to address at their own discretion. YAP Yoga Alliance Professionals offer additional services that remain the sole responsibility of the accredited student to source, engage in or decline subject to their own reasoning.
Golden Glow Yoga College takes no responsibility for either YAI or YAP and is not a representative of them. It is an accredited and Registered Teaching body with both organisations. GGYC requires a signed Contract of Agreement for Teacher Training Services and a signed Enrolment form from all students who wish to receive tuition, paid or otherwise. All student Teachers are also subject to these Terms and Conditions contained herein.
Photo Release and Use
Pictures may be taken during workshops or classes and Teacher Training and used in a promotional capacity such as Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, the company website etc. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions customers give full permission for this information to be released. However, students will be given the opportunity to refrain from photo shoots if they so desire. Notice of shoots will always be given.
Golden Glow Yoga College retains no liability for use of pictures or videos taken by other observers or participants, paying or otherwise in the workshops/ retreats or classes or teacher training.
Photos and videos taken by customers during workshops are deemed to be for learning and personal use only. Sharing this information with third parties or for financial gain without full permission of Golden Glow Yoga College is strictly prohibited.
Use of Materials
Materials that are part of any workshop or class including but not limited to the Golden Glow Yoga Colleges’ hand-outs or manuals, the general layout of the Golden Glow Yoga College websites, logos, trademarks and web pages content are the property of Golden Glow Yoga College. Using this information with third parties or for financial gain without full permission of Golden Glow Yoga College is strictly prohibited.
Golden Glow Yoga College reserves the right to alter the programs and to select staff from a pool of qualified teachers depending upon availability.
Golden Glow Yoga College, Yoga Alliance International and Yoga Alliance Professionals are the certifying bodies for Golden Glow Yoga College Ireland
Changes to our Policy
From time to time It may be necessary for us to review and revise these Terms and Conditions. Golden Glow Yoga College reserves the right to review and change these Terms and Conditions at any time. If revised, changes will be posted on the website.
Participation in any program run by Golden Glow Yoga College will be accepted as agreement to these Terms and Conditions. The services offered cannot be availed of without clear understanding and acceptance of the terms and conditions laid out herein.
Registration and Tuition Fees
Golden Glow Yoga College accepts the following forms of payment, Cash, Cheque, Visa credit cards, Visa Debit Cards.
Payment of the Teacher Training Registration Fee is entering into a contract to supply services for a fee between GGYC and the Student Teacher.
No fees, Registration or Tuition, will be refunded once a course has begun.
50% of a Registration fee is refundable up until one month before the course commences if this is the only payment made. This is only refundable in the event of withdrawal from the course prior to attendance of any instruction. Refund of Tuition fees is not available and students will be liable for tuition course fees regardless of attendance once the Registration Fee has been accepted and a place allocated and a place has not been cancelled, no later than one calendar month before the course is due to begin.
Payment for the program should be made in full for Early Bird Rate or by instalment as agreed and a payment date/arrangement set out in writing.
An Early Bird Fee reduction of 10% is applied to fees paid one month before the start of the course. Otherwise full fees will be applied. Payment of the Registration Fee is the intention to create legal relations and will be accepted as having signed this contract and being bound by the Terms and Conditions therein. This contract MUST be completed and returned to GGYC Galway.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Three Day notice of Cancellation: An applicant who submits written / e-mail notice of cancellation of the program within 7 days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and Irish public Holidays) of paying a Registration Fee and therefore being deemed has having read and understood the terms and conditions of signing an enrolment agreement, is entitled to a refund of all monies paid excluding 50% of the Registration/ Administration Fee.
No later than 30 days of receiving the notice of cancellation, Golden Glow Yoga College will refund fees excluding the non- refundable portion of any Registration and Administration Fee, as required.
Any workshops paid for and attended by the student are not refundable unless otherwise agreed. Reading texts from the book list are not included in tuition fees and the first five books on the list are to be purchased by the students at their own expense.
Three GGYC soft copy manuals and a number of Online GGYC My Learning Yoga Resources are made available. Hard copies of manuals are available.
By participating in GGYC workshops, retreats, classes, private sessions, or teacher training courses customers who participate in programs as students and have completed an enrolment form.
Therefore they retain control and direction over their own physical activities and voluntarily assume full liability and accept the risk of harm, including physical injury and discomfort as a result of participation in activities during the classes or workshops or yoga teacher training. They will have acquired the advice from their Doctor if any concern has been raised to their health or are under supervision. They are free to attend training by accepting all liability for their own health.
Golden Glow Yoga College holds no liability for any injury or illnesses that occur to trainees during or subsequent to workshops or classes or Teacher Training. Students are participants. They participate and choose do so entirely at their own risk. GGYC will not be held responsible for any subsequent loss or limitations, either physically, emotionally or mentally in any part.
The nature of a yoga workshop, classes, and teacher training, may include a certain level of interpersonal physical contact.
The hands on adjustments that are often associated with yoga training are not used on students under the age of 18 years under any circumstances.
By participating in our training every effort is sought to give each person respect and autonomy regarding hands on adjustments. It is suggested a customer will be asked if they wish to have such attention voluntarily , that their verbal consent agrees to this contact and understands its professional nature. Golden Glow Yoga College instructors are strictly prohibited from touching students in what would be an inappropriate manner being unlawful, sexual, or threatening in either nature or intent.
Pandemic restrictions on social distancing, hygiene and wearing of face coverings will be applied.