Benefits of Yoga Meditation
Why Golden Glow Yoga College GGYC
For your Live, Pre-recorded or Online Yoga Teacher Training Courses ?
The GGYC 5 Star Yoga Benefit Package – with Added Extras
- Experience – Ours and yours. We give practical and sensible help as well as generously sharing insight to our student teachers. This will make your training experience memorable for all the right reasons. We assist students to grow in their own understanding of yoga, themselves, and their yoga techniques and teaching capability.
- Well-balanced, insightful, thought -provoking, challenging training programs. Enjoyable and refreshingly productive.
- Foundation to Senior Level training available with GGYC YAI and YAP certifications.
- GGYC Yoga Teacher Training Courses have a GGYC 5 Star Benefits Package included–
12- month access to a variety of training workshops and seminars, including visiting any other Course and Retreats.
- Private Mentoring – One Private Therapy session every 10 days or practice and guidance from Senior instructor and former YAI Ireland Director Dr Sri Radha Sharon personally throughout your training.
- Small groups, a clear code of ethics, including anti-bullying polices, and carefully crafted training programs.
.Benefits of Yoga Meditation
Apply to join our GGYC 200hr 300hr or 500hr Online Live and Pre-recorded Courses today
Make yourself a priority!-
1 Share time with one of Irelands most cheerful, well respected, and experienced Senior Yoga Instructors You are mentored by a Senior Teacher who enjoys getting to know you! With over 15 years of yoga training experience via Yoga Alliance and Yoga Alliance International and from 2021 Yoga Alliance Professionals, Sri Radha Sharon will be at the heart of all your training with GGYC. You will be introduced to the hills and valleys of the yoga story and have her insights to creating interesting and enjoyable courses. Your own welfare is our top concern and certain aspects of your training will be tailored especially for you.
2 Join your classmates as suits you using our supportive fun training environment –
Doing the training Online ? Your Space, Your Time, Our Expertise.
As well as personal guidance from Sri Radha we have a range of Senior Teachers to hand help support online Weekly workshops and Teaching practice, with Buddy style study groups via our online platforms on teacher training live online study days .
GGYC has a genuine interest in helping you develop your yoga education and increasing your yogic knowledge and teaching confidence.
3 Use our GGYC Yoga Story Boards – efficient and effective ways to learn
- Online Module and Book Quizzes
Question and Answer sessions
GGYC students can submit additional course work or answer short quizzes to progress with confidence and convenience through each of our 5 Modules during each training course with a checklist to help keep the simple examinations and assessments on course.
4 Freedom to Choose-Graduation options and range of Courses to choose from
You will be supported 1-1 online regularly and assigned a small training group during your training time with us at GGYC.
There are a minimum of four graduation options annually: Mid-June, at the end of June, end of July, and Mid-December.
5 The generosity of Time – Options to Mix and Match Courses
The 200hr Foundation Course is 22 Days long as a minimum. This entitles the student to 12 months of continuing support even after a Certification has been issued. Asana is the primary focus during live, pre-recorded or Online trainings. During our mornings and evenings on Zoom or Team’s. There is nothing quite like a live group vibe to help keep you motivated so Trainings Days can be repeated as required during the year on any courses running or via the On Demand program. We like to layer our learning groups.
Mix and Match – A range of live workshops and training sessions are given further structure using audios, podcasts, PowerPoint, Zoom and Teams recordings of GGYC training material. These are available to you in Modules and day sections. We create a clear structured learning objective for each Module. Your fees include three hardcopy full colour training GGYC manuals and access to GGYC My Learning Yoga Online Resources via our Training Platform. The GGYC Claddagh Yoga Progressive Program has short Courses, an online monthly podcast subscription and offers an additional Mentoring service. As an added extra for Teachers in Training – the Silk Purse – A luxury of Mentored private time to complete your training hours when life gets in the way!
- Live Online availability and ‘In person’ options to train
- We have two live online, monthly weekend training days for 10 months of the year.
- We also run 10 weeks mid-week training weeks annually, as part of Intensives, to choose from.
Join in for extra study when you can!
- Continuous Assessment requires minimal Examinations
Continuity of attendance, in a set format for each level of Course will result in excellent understanding of the course material.
This will be gauged by continuous assessment during training days, as well as being reflected in Module assignments, and physical body work understanding and improvements. Your 3000 -5000-word Thesis, open-book exam and final 60 -minute Asana assessment will ensure you have made the grade to be a Golden Glow Yogi.
These courses are well managed and the material, although varied and extensive structured for ease of progression, you can gauge your progress using Module quizzes,
Yoga Teacher Training Certification participants should be mindful of punctuality, good order, friendliness, class participation, and helpfulness to others.
Any student having attendance or personal difficulties, will receive appropriate support or referral. Time for training will be extended if possible ( Terms and Conditions apply ). An Advanced Study Certification rather than a Teacher training Level of Certification can be awarded when necessary or preferred.